Health & Happiness
Aromatic Yogi Meditation Bracelet: Health & Happiness
I am ambitious, healthy and happy. I focus only on good energy.
Clear Quartz is known as the Master Healer, believed to be the most powerful healing gemstone.
It is said to amplify your energy and help you focus on your spiritual purpose. It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy. Howlite is said to help formulate ambitions, both spiritual and material. It is known as the stone of awareness, believed to stimulate the desire for knowledge.
With the purchase of this bracelet you will also recieve a free 20min Chakra Guided Meditaion that you can download and enjoy at your leisure.
How to use Health & Happiness Meditation Bracelets
Using the power of mantras & affirmations is one of the most effective ways to positively improve our thoughts and create our reality. I very much live by the quote “What we believe we can achieve”.
With this in mind, we designed this Aromatic Meditation bracelet to be used as a tool to encourage you to take time to pause, be still and connect with your inner knowledge. As they say, no time is better than the present so let's get started!
- Place a couple of drops of Essential oil onto the white and black lava beads to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of their aroma.
- Clarify the intention of your meditation practice and choose your mantra or affirmation to match this intention.
3. Begin to breathe deeply and bring your focus and attention to your mantra or affirmation.
4. Hang the first bead (next to the white lava stone) gently on the middle finger of your right hand placing your thumb on the bead and begin reciting your affirmation or mantra. e.g. “I am loved”
5. At the end of the mantra push the bead away with your thumb and move onto the next bead and repeat your affirmation or mantra. Continue until you reach the bead before the black lava stone. This counts for 9 mantras or affirmations that you have repeated. If you wish to keep going then simply skip the black lava stone and continue counting until you reach the bead before the white lava stone. This counts as another 9 mantras or affirmations. Ideally, a full meditation practice would count 108 mantras/affirmations.
6. To achieve a full meditation practice of 108 start counting clockwise then anti-clockwise repeating this 6 times
(9+9 =18 x 6 = 108)
Remember if you only have time for a quick meditation even just one count of 9 beads can drastically improve your focus, concentration and ability to process information.